08 Juillet 2021
BIRGER. covers 9 territories in the Indian Ocean Islands and East Africa. Our 3 core services, Technology-Security-Resiliency, leverage on our cumulated know-how and experience gained over the past 67 years. At BIRGER. we train our People continuously during their career to gain technical, managerial and leadership skills.
BIRGER. is looking for a Contact Center Supervisor for its Network Operation Centre, based in Mauritius.
Reporting to the Head of Network Operation Center (NOC), the Contact Center Supervisor will supervise and engage with the NOC team for a continued delivery of service excellence.
- Supervise the daily operation of the contact center
- Assist technical teams in project implementations
- Manage technical workshops operations
- Develop and maintain good communication with customers
- Assist agents to solve conflicts
- Follow up customer complaints with technical teams. Prepare corrective action plans to address root causes of issues and follow-through till implementation, measure and report results.
- Attend client meeting and prepare minutes
- Ensure that all calls are closed in time.
- Plan and follow up training internally and to clients on request
- Assist technicians and sales forces on project plan
- Maintain accurate records of all interactions and keep internal stakeholders appraised of necessary actions. Supervise reporting for management and clients.
- Attend training and complete certifications in the field of work as and when required
- Be available to provide assistance on a 24/7 basis
- Build and lead a winning team that will contribute to the achievement of objectives
Qualification and experience
- Diploma in Operations Management or ICT and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-year experience in ICT sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including telephone skills.
- Proficient with usual computer applications for business
- Knowledge of statistics would be an advantage
Interested candidates may apply online or by sending their CV to B_recruited@birger.technology. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.