- To monitor security events and escalate accordingly.
- Monitoring SOC Inbox for any client related questions that may arise
- Troubleshoot and respond to requests as accurately and timely as possible.
- Real time monitoring of incidents portal and dashboard
- Research and investigate issues with a critical mindset to determine the actual problem, then decide the best contact for escalation.
- Create, check for accuracy, and send out weekly or monthly reports to clients.
- Provide support information to satisfy audit requests.
Ideal candidates will have a real interest in working in the cyber security industry. Candidates will have the opportunity to move into a more senior role such as Senior Security Analyst, Forensics Analyst, Threat Intelligence Analyst or Security Engineering positions.
- Reports to the Security Operations Center Leader
- Monitoring Real time security events for client environments
- Research and Determine the actual problem
- Escalate the issue to correct contacts (including opening tickets)
- Attend to client requests by email or telephone
- Support the Security Engineers when working to resolve issues
- Create and Deliver Reports and support for Audit Requests
- Add and tune rules based on client requests
- Able to work on shift schedule, 24x7x365 coverage, including holidays and weekends
- Available to travel overseas for implementation of projects
- Knowledge of Network Infrastructures
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Knowledge of different operating systems (such as Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Customer focused and extrovert.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written (English and French) communication skills.
- Positive attitude
- Taking Ownership and Responsibility
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology or any related field
- Professional Certification CEH, SSCP, CISSP, or equivalent will be an advantage
Please send your application and CV on B_recruited@birger.technology