07 July 2021
We are looking for a data scientist|Developer that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. You will also help to develop new products and use automation (RPA) to enhance processes.
- Perform Research & Development on emerging technologies
- Selecting features, building and optimising classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Understanding of client requirements and assist in development of high-level solutions
- Any other duties that relates to Data science
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Proficient in Mathematics and Statistics
- Good knowledge of Computer vision, Natural Language Understanding and Deep Learning etc
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, Pandas. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, Matplotlib, Tableau etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills (preference to Python Developers)
- Data-oriented personality
- Ability to learn new technologies and Platform
- At least two years of experience working in similar environment (optional)