15 April 2019
BIRGER. has more than 60 years of experience in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector, with offices in the Indian Ocean Islands and Africa.
BIRGER. Rwanda is looking to recruit IT Support Engineers who will be primarily based in Rwanda.
You will be supporting a wide range of technologies, providing general 1st and 2nd line support and maintenance to our clients. You will also be called upon to assist in the deployment of projects.
As an employee of BIRGER., you will get the chance to embark on a career, whereby you will be offered continuous training to sharpen your skills and attain your professional objectives.
- Recognised Diploma or Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Server Operating Systems, Storage Systems, Networking and Secured Solutions
- Database and programming skills will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Driving license will be a plus
- Be flexible and willing to travel overseas
Interested candidates should send their CV with photocopies of any related certifications.
Selected candidates will be called for an interview in Kigali.
For more information, please visit: www.birger.technology