In view of reinforcing measures within our offices in Mauritius, access will be as follows:
- 8 employees from Accounting and Admin on daily basis
- 7 employees from any other BUs, subject to approval by Executive - Operations. In their request, Head of BUs will have to provide name of staff, purpose of visit, day, time, duration for which access is required.
- This list will include CDC, CMU and NOC staff as well as the Executive - Operations and the Executive - Technology & Services.
- Any other access will be granted subject to approval by Executive – Operations.
- In their request, Head of BUs will have to provide name of staff, purpose of visit, day, time, duration for which access is required.
- Technicians collecting spare parts should park their cars in the parking space near the security post. They will stay in their car and open their car boot for NOC staff to ensure delivery
All precautionary measures including wearing of masks, social distancing, hand sanitizers and temperature taking should be respected.
Should you require any additional information, please contact your Head of BUs.
Keep safe and secured.