Please be informed that, effective March 31st 2022, the Entrust ID Works/IDCentre Product will no longer be supported by Entrust.
This End of Support announcement is in line with Entrust practices of product enhancement. It aims at improving systems compatibility requirements and security enhancements, thus replacing them with alternative products offerings with improved design and functionalities.
- End-of-Sale – 3/31/2021
- End-of-Support – 3/31/2022
- End-of-Service – 3/31/2022
Key Product Information:
- Support for ID Works/IDCentre will be provided until 31st March 2022. Moreover, the following services are maintained up to the end of support date.
- Customers with active service contracts will still be entitled for renewal.
- Assistance on ID Works & ID Centre core software defects, bugs for customers with an Active SMA (Software Maintenance Agreement).
- For non-contract customers, support services will be available on a time and material basis with standard hourly support rates.
- Potential Software vulnerabilities are no longer supported for IDWorks/ID Centre. Therefore, some IDWorks/ID Centre functionality may not be available with certain Windows updates or other 3rd party software changes.
Key Replacement Product Options:
We have products that have replaced the ID Works/IDCentre, in particular Entrust Adaptive Issuance Instant ID and Entrust Adaptive Issuance Instant ID as a Service (The Cloud solution).
Instant ID Key Features & Benefits:
- Easy-to-Use: Browser-based operation allows use of instant ID software anytime, anywhere without internet connection.
- Configurable: Intuitive, drag-and-drop designs option and workflows to meet specific needs. Operators work independently with established templates and process flows. Create unique user profiles to enhance the security of your organisation’s program and give the right access to the right people.
- Out-of-the-Box Integration: Instant ID software easily integrates with existing database or ERP system, Active Directory, or any system that offers SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Easy to Deploy: Install and license on a single server. Ability to remotely deploy and manage users and data.
- Enhanced Features: Pre-built smart card configurations can be easily set-up.
- Complete Solution: Instant ID software is engineered to work as part of an integrated system with Datacard printers, supplies and support. Third party printers are also supported.
- Technical integrations: Instant ID has integration capabilities with PAC providers like Lenel and Nedap.
Below is the list of software solutions impacted by this End of Support Announcement:
ID Works Enterprise v6.5
ID Works Enterprise Production v6.5
ID Works Enterprise Designer v6.5
ID Works Standard v6.5
ID Works Standard Production v6.5
ID Works Standard Designer v6.5
ID Works Basic v6.5
ID Works Intro v6.5
ID Works SDK v6.5
ID Works Capture Server v6.5 (50 Licenses)
ID Works Print Server v6.5 (50 Licenses)
IDCentre Gold v6.5
IDCentre Gold Production v6.5
IDCentre Gold Designer v6.5
IDCentre Silver v6.5
IDCentre Silver Production v6.5
IDCentre Silver Designer v6.5
IDCentre Bronze v6.5
IDCentre Lite v6.5
For more information about the recommended replacement products and our Technology Solutions & Services, please contact us by mail email@example.com.