09 July 2021
We would like to remind you the importance of the following measures to ensure a clean and safe environment within our offices:
- Precautionary measures should be respected at all times, including mask wearing, social distancing, hand sanitizer and temperature taking.
- Clean Site Concept:
- Our 2 offices in Mauritius continue to operate separately.
- Employees working at Port Louis should not be in physical contact with employees working at Phoenix or working-from-home (WFH).
- Those WFH, if required to report to the office, should go either to Port Louis or Phoenix, but not both. This will be communicated and approved by their Head of BUs.
- BIRGER. Port Louis:
- Limited to a maximum number of 15 employees (10 employees from Accounting & Admin and 5 employees from other BUs) and 5 third parties at any point in time. This is subject to approval by Executive - Operations. Head of BUs should provide name of staff, purpose of visit, day, time, duration for which access is required.
- BIRGER. Phoenix:
- List of employees to access the premises is kept at Security Gate for control access.
- Other access will be granted subject to approval by Executive – Operations. Head of BUs should provide name of staff, purpose of visit, day, time, duration for which access is required.
- Technicians collecting spare parts should park their cars in the parking space near the security post. They stay in their car and open their car boot for NOC staff to ensure delivery.
- Suspected case of Covid-19:
- In case of suspected contact with an infected person or a contaminated site, employees should:
- Inform their Head of BU
- Go to the nearest Flu Centre of their locality for a PCR test which is free of charge. Flu Centres:
- Dr A. G. Jeetoo Hospital, Port Louis
- SSR North Hospital, Pamplemouses
- Dr B. Cheung Hospital, Flacq
- J. Nehru Hospital, Rose Belle
- Victoria Hospital, Candos
- Isolate themselves
- Inform their Head of BU once results are available
- Vaccination: those not yet vaccinated are encouraged to do so. For more information, call 141 or visit the websites of BeSafeMoris or Government Information Service.
Stay safe and secure.