27 July 2019
We are proud to inform you that Mauritius is hosting the 10th Jeux des Iles de l’Océan Indien 2019 (JIOI) from 19 to 28 July 2019.
Based on the outstanding performance of the Mauritian athletes, Mauritius is the winning island of the JIOI 2019. As such, it will be a public holiday in Mauritius on Monday 29 July 2019.
Please note that on Monday 29th July:
- All support will be provided as usual for all Business Units and Network Operations Centre will be supervising accordingly.
- Our offices outside Mauritius shall continue operations as usual.
- BIRGER. office in Port Louis shall be closed.
- BIRGER. Technology Operation Centre and ContinuityMauritius in Phoenix shall continue to operate to ensure continuity of our services.
- Our team can be reached as follows:
- ContinuityMauritius - T:  403 6800
- Cyber Defence Centre - T:  601 6819
- Network Operations Centre - T:  202 0200 | 202 0250
We seize this opportunity to congratulate all the winners as well as all the athletes who are participating at the JIOI.