- understanding of the cyber risks, vulnerabilities and impact associated in running their businesses, with supporting documentation;
- putting into place appropriate policies and procedures duly approved by the board to mitigate the risks;
- carrying out an annual cyber security risk assessment which is reported to the board;
- conducting regular IT audit and addressing identified loopholes accordingly;
- conducting penetration testing to ensure that their systems are not vulnerable or susceptible to cyber-attacks;
- putting in place appropriate contingency arrangements that they can be deployed in the event of a cyber-attack, including but not limited, maintaining service levels for clients and informing relevant parties and authorities about the attack and its impact; and
- running a comprehensive technology risk and cyber security training programme at all levels.
With a strong team of security professionals having experience working with Management Companies, BIRGER. has tailored a Cyber Security Risk Assessment Approach to to be FSC Compliant.