BIRGER. has been designing and deploying security solutions in the Indian Ocean Islands over the past decades in partnership with international security technology providers. Today, BIRGER. has strong internal security capabilities.
With the creation of BIRGER.’s Network Operation Centre (NOC) in 2010, we have gained experience in providing 24/7 support to the Indian Ocean Islands.
BIRGER.’s investment and focus on Cyber Security since 2015 is a natural evolution bringing together partnerships, competencies and experiences to become a Pan African Cyber Security service provider.
Cyber Defence Center
- Vulnerability Assessments to get an overview of a company’s security posture;
- Penetration Testing exercises to get a more in-depth security view of a company’s key assets;
- Incident Response and Forensics expertise to help a company understand and recover from attacks;
- Security Operation Centre (SOC) and Managed Security Services (MSS) to provide visibility as well as an incident response framework against cyber threats.
- Improved visibility into emerging threats
- Industry leader technology
- Cost savings
- Access to security experts
- 24x7 surveillance
- Facilities and redundancy
- Faster response to and resolution of security incidents
- Security awareness
- Objective security analysis
- Compliance and reporting
Cyber Security Consulting
Cyber Security Academy
With the opening of BIRGER.’s Cyber Defence Centre, a training facility was equipped and BIRGER.’s Cyber Security Academy (CSA) aims to provide industry leading training courses and awareness campaigns by our qualified cyber security staff and key partners with leading, regional and international education organizations.
BIRGER.’s CSA will also focus on research and knowledge sharing activities around cyber security to grow its internal Cyber Security Intelligence as well as contributing to the wider regional cyber security community.
Cyber Security Technologies